Garmin 510 accidentally swopped at the Cape Epic

Matt

If you tick these boxes you might have my Garmin Edge 510:

• You rode the Cape Epic this year
  • Male, age 34, height 194cm
  • Ride a Giant Anthem and a Cannondale (at least that's what your Garmin says)
  • Charged your Garmin in the rider chill area in Worcester

You've accidentally taken my Garmin which was also charging in the area at the same time (morning of Stage 4 - Thursday).

And I've got yours.

I left the device with the race office each day until stage 7 just in case, but no one claimed it.

Please contact me if it's yours or if you might know a rider fitting the description above so I can get mine back. 

Can you not see the previous rides on the garmin? Surely just upload one of those to your strava profile. then poof, it will show you on that ride with the guy whose garmin it is. (Then some mild facebook stalking and I am sure you will find your guy.

Case closed, thanks Strava :D (Also if it happens to have a KOM in the ride its a bonus!) 

That would be mine!  I just assumed all my data and profiles were somehow wiped out (happened before) and didn't give it any more thought.

Sent you a PM.

Can you not see the previous rides on the garmin? Surely just upload one of those to your strava profile. then poof, it will show you on that ride with the guy whose garmin it is. (Then some mild facebook stalking and I am sure you will find your guy.

Case closed, thanks Strava :D (Also if it happens to have a KOM in the ride its a bonus!) 

That's the plan... it's just not playing nice trying to connect to my Mac. 

That would be mine!  I just assumed all my data and profiles were somehow wiped out (happened before) and didn't give it any more thought.

Sent you a PM.

Awesome! I thought as much as mine was pretty much on factory settings.

That's the plan... it's just not playing nice trying to connect to my Mac. 

ok. can we hijack this into an Apple is useless thread then? :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Archived