Coffee Specials for morning cyclists

MattBCR

Hey Guys! I'm a bit of a weekend warrior, and not as much of a serious cyclist as I used to be but I have something cool to offer if any of you guys are interested.

I've opened a restaurant in Greenside called The Artisan, and we want to offer a simple special for cyclists of all riding groups.

If you guys are interested, we are offering a free coffee to cyclists in their outfits, along with their breakfasts, or as a first refill!

We (Mostly myself) really enjoy the cycling community, and would like to create a morning breakfast culture with different riding clubs!

We can be contacted at info@theartisan.joburg and are located at 12 Gleneagles Road, Greenside.

Find more information at www.facebook.com/theartisangreenside

Kindest Regards, Matt.

post-59116-0-23171800-1428142904_thumb.png

I wish you well Matt. Thank you for welcoming cyclists, Rats and all. Will be sure to pop in soon.

Thanks Matt. That's great

Apparently there are restaurants that won't allow cyclists and have a thing about Lycra not being acceptable. I hope cyclists give you loads of support.

Best wishes for your business.

Archived