Squeaky Saddle

ruib

I have the pro logo kappa evo saddle , and have a squeaking noise from it when riding, have put grease on the rails and tightened the bolts , but no success.Please any advice?

I have the pro logo kappa evo saddle , and have a squeaking noise from it when riding, have put grease on the rails and tightened the bolts , but no success.Please any advice?

Try the same with the seatpost clamp.

what seat post?>

is it carbon?

take it apart clean out all the dust. I use silicon spray wipe it clean and reassemble until next time the noise is backĀ 

I had the same issue with a SLR Selle, and eventually found that where the rails meet at the nose, it rubs on the plastic nose cover on the inside. All that helped was to force a little bit of grease in now and then

Thanks guys, have tried the clamp as well, it is the saddle itself ,blerry annoying, will try some oil in the saddle.

I have the same with a Fizik saddle. I live with it, but I know it is where the steel rail meets the plastic. Bit of Silicone spray or WD40 might do the trick.

Archived