Best value

Helgard30

I am in the market for a new hardtail 29r. I have been looking around and the best value I seem to find is between the Silverback Sola 1 and the Bergamond Revox 6.3.

Any advise on these two bikes or any other bike? My budget is anything under 20k.

Thank you!

Have a look in the classifieds, I think I saw a well specd out Santa Cruz highball Alu around that price. If you are set on a new bike then I would go with the sola 1, awesome ride with great specs. Good luck mate.

Thanks guys. I had a look at the Santa Cruz higball. The frame is way to big for me. Will keep an eye on the classifieds. I am not very experienced in bike specs and prices....

I am in the market for a new hardtail 29r. I have been looking around and the best value I seem to find is between the Silverback Sola 1 and the Bergamond Revox 6.3.

Any advise on these two bikes or any other bike? My budget is anything under 20k.

Thank you!

2nd hand will give you much better value for money. From your choice, DEFENETLY the sola 1!!!!!

If you do go 2nd hand let YOUR lbs inspect the bike before you part ways with your ZAR's

Go onto Obike website. They have old new stock. Look on website. Their is a tab where you can make an offer on a new old bike. Lots of options there.

Archived