Nissan Trialseeker Gauteng - Bundu Bash 30 May

Cas_1

Yeah, white Tallboy with red, black and white Cargo/Qed Kit.

ah ok cool, I was behind you for quite a while on the single track, you asked if I wanted to pass, I said not to worry.. only passed once we got to a bit of a climb..

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah ok cool, I was behind you for quite a while on the single track, you asked if I wanted to pass, I said not to worry.. only passed once we got to a bit of a climb..

Aaah, so you witnessed the full explosion and mushroom cloud...

Good to (sort of) meet you.

He's OK that baaisaaiklist chap!

Aaah, so you witnessed the full explosion and mushroom cloud...

Good to (sort of) meet you.

He's OK that baaisaaiklist chap!

haha, yeah.. he kept a nice constant pace on the single track.. till the implosion.. :thumbup:

spot you at VG

Just did my first ever race and Trailseeker with my son(14 years ). We did not really know what to expect for challenge/difficulty. So to ease him into it, I thought to do the 20km fun race. Orginisation is great. It was full house so Parking can be a bastard. so arrive early.

So the 20km is - well - fun. But definitely not a challenge for anyone who has spent any amount of time at their local MTB trail.

No hills, no single track, no obstacles. Just flat - so we went all-out and ended top 10 in our categories. See you guys at Lionman

PS. watch out for those servcice people (Torqzone) they there to rip people off. Asked them to adjust my son's slipping gears - told me they can't do it and still charge me 100 bucs!!! (A gentlemen would refuse to take the money!)

Archived