Nissan Trialseeker Gauteng - Bundu Bash 30 May

Cas_1

I am doing my first trialseeker over the weekend! Anyone else doing the 70km marathon?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am....NOT :thumbdown:

would've been my first trailseeker since the 2012 series... was super amped and really looking forward to it! 

Especially because I've heard and read so many good things about the trails at Buffelsdrift!

Work duty has unfortunately taken precedence this weekend :mellow:

But to the rest of you enjoy! Weather looks amazing again this weekend! :thumbup:

I only arrive from Mauritius Friday evening late, so I want to spend some time with the family on Saturday. Would have loved to go, but family comes first. Will be there for the Lionman though!

Not sure about you guys but I am doing the Trailseeker this weekend...seems you are all at another race  :ph34r:

Wow...did not even notice until you mentioned it.

You have a better chance of winning the Powerball than getting a entry for this race it seems.

(only 900 lucky riders)

I've just entered 10 minutes ago. It look as if there is still 52 entries available for the Marathon

Sadly I do not have an entry yet, wanted to do my first marathon at the Bundu Bash. Hoping to get an entry this week. Makes me feel a bit guilty because for me to get an entry someone else who had one needs to miss out, but if you know of someone that can't make it, pm me.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/137834-nissan-trailseeker-1-bundu-bash-entry/

Still a few entries available. Entered about 10 min ago

Same here, also got my entry. Just had this strange feeling that I should go check the website one last time.