[Event] CRAFT Winter Clearance Sale

Tommohawk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My parents stay in CT so got my dad to stop there on his way home from work... spoke to a sales person over the phone told him what bibs im looking for... all sorted :thumbup:

An awesome sale. Been there 3 days in a row. May find myself sleeping on the pavement. Left all stuffs bought in the car.

Shoes Bont. road & mtb- R500.

Bibs- R300 to R400

Long sleeve fleece tops. Radio shack- R200

Clear rain jackets- R 250

Gloves full for winter- R200

Short sleeve tops- R150 to R400

Compression vests- R150

Be there at 9am when they open.

Any chance one of you CT peeps can pick up a pair of MTB shoes for me and I will have The Courier Guy collect from you?

Those for R500 sound like a steal.

Any chance one of you CT peeps can pick up a pair of MTB shoes for me and I will have The Courier Guy collect from you?

Those for R500 sound like a steal.

I can maybe try make a plan. Do you know your size? They do have a rather pronounced arch as well.

one base layer vest, two elite jerseys and elite bibshorts all for R1600.

#happy

I can maybe try make a plan. Do you know your size? They do have a rather pronounced arch as well.

Mr Savage, while you are helping out the JHB crew looking for shoes ... any chance of helping out a CT rider who is office bound?

Mr Savage, while you are helping out the JHB crew looking for shoes ... any chance of helping out a CT rider who is office bound?

I am home affairs bound at moment. But have someone going there now. What do you want?

Got another pair of MTB shoes, rain jackets, 2 pairs of ladies and mens bibs, leg warmers gloves and some under shirts

Got another pair of MTB shoes, rain jackets, 2 pairs of ladies and mens bibs, leg warmers gloves and some under shirts

Bwaaahhhh.... I couldn't help my self either. Yesterday I picked up 2 sweet hoodies, bibs, 2 x jerseys as well as a very nice 'gabba' type short sleeved rain jersey full of tech. Was cursing that I'd just bought dirt shoes. 

Today I was off to meet client and 'accidentally' found my self parking out side and going up the stairs again. Got leg warmers. arm warmers, gillet, under cap, mesh vest and another set of bibs. Lots of new stuff on the rails from yesterday, was actually only looking for a LS warm jersey... ;)

Bwaaahhhh.... I couldn't help my self either. Yesterday I picked up 2 sweet hoodies, bibs, 2 x jerseys as well as a very nice 'gabba' type short sleeved rain jersey full of tech. Was cursing that I'd just bought dirt shoes. 

Today I was off to meet client and 'accidentally' found my self parking out side and going up the stairs again. Got leg warmers. arm warmers, gillet, under cap, mesh vest and another set of bibs. Lots of new stuff on the rails from yesterday, was actually only looking for a LS warm jersey... ;)

I was looking for gabba like top. Was there one there today? I sent my sponsors along to buy stuff so could not check out the stock.

Archived