continental tyres do not buy

Farouvic

I presume you're referring to the odd comment giving the OP some gears...

It's not really a respect vs posts issue. The OP has posted a complaint with the opening sentence as a question - so they are looking for a response. It's not just a whining rant that he/ she wish to float out into the cyber abyss with no reply. To help their cause they could've started by typing a proper, punctuated title - indicated a serious intent to solve a problem from the onset. They too, since receiving numerous responses could've participated in the discussion, debating the issue and actually resolving the initial question and statements made. Further to this, the OP is known to have made similar posts making complaints and then disappearing.

his pic says 1 post

so does he delete account and come back as the same name???surely the system does not allow it??? or is it a known hubber who has been banned and you MAGNUM PI know its him???

i dont disagree im curious to why you say so

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Others posted he's commented before. Could be wrong as I agree with you regarding multiple accounts and I'll amend my post as that was stated on hearsay. I stand by my post in general in that with a few changes and a little involvement he/ she could've come across a lot more serious (actually concerned) with the issue.

Edited by Ryanpmb