Van Gaalens - Garmin

Blokeonabike

I picked up a Garmin on the route during Saturday's event at Van Gaalens. If you can identify it, we can make a plan to get it back to you. I need the details of the Garmin and the rider profile (weiht, height and age) loaded onto the device

From his garmin connect or Garmin Training center, he should be able to give you the serial number. Or you can contact Marc at Garmin and if the user registered the device he can give you the details.

There was a guy in one of the later batches looking for a garmin, near the satelite descent Here is hoping he is a hubber !!

OP - awesome of you!

I lost my Garmin at the start of the Magalies Monster. Nice lady and her kid found it, and hung around where I had been sitting. When they saw me looking for it, they presented it.

People like you guys keep up hope in humanity!

Awesome to see people like you who still have the decadency to return lost goods.

BIG  :thumbup: !!!! :clap:

I picked up a Garmin on the route during Saturday's event at Van Gaalens. If you can identify it, we can make a plan to get it back to you. I need the details of the Garmin and the rider profile (weiht, height and age) loaded onto the device

Hi wian. My mate lost his edge 810 yesterday. I will get him to PM you to see if it's his

Wian: the link in post 8 above lists someone who lost a garmin at vg.

Try them

Unfortunately it's not him, he lost a Garmin virb camera

If his date of birth is on the Garmin the race organisers will be able to give you a list of people (narrows the list down to about 1/365th of the field) ... you can maybe narrow that list down further by checking his start time of the last ride off the Garmin to see if it co-incides with a start batch. You should have only a few people who it could be ... I did all that once after we had a Garmin handed in after a race. Contacted the guy and he seemed a bit pissed off -- he had already contacted his insurance and was contemplating an upgrade.

Archived