Scammer "petermullan730@outlook.com"

Pieter Steyn

We are trying to sell a high end Scott Spark 940.

we were contacted by a Peter Mullan, petermullan730@outlook.com , who said he had a look at the specs and the photos and was satisfied with the price and wants to buy the bike for hi wife. He says he is in the UK and will pay via PayPal - Also includes a fee to cover shipping but we need to liase with the shipping company and pay them.

A fake PayPal "proof of payment" was sent though and then a invoice for us to pay "Moneygram" in order to release the funds to us.

this is the details of the fake shipping company:

Agent Name: Micheal Kalu
Address: 245 tower al Sharjah
City Sharjah
State Sharjah
Zipcode: 97105

Please be aware of this scam.

Whoa hectic man, thanks for the heads up, cant let these guys take advantage of others

They are definite scammers. They want to get your paypal email address which they use to scam other people with when they buy goods. 

Had a similar clown trying to buy from me, he was on an oil rig. 

I also got a mail from him!! Any person who wants what you are selling, any if they are in a hurry to get it from you for a special occasion. .. then its a scam 99.99%!!

we were contacted by a Peter Mullan, petermullan730@outlook.com , who said he had a look at the specs and the photos and was satisfied with the price and wants to buy the bike for hi wife. He says he is in the UK and will pay via PayPal - Also includes a fee to cover shipping but we need to liase with the shipping company and pay them.

A fake PayPal "proof of payment" was sent though and then a invoice for us to pay "Moneygram" in order to release the funds to us.

City Sharjah

State Sharjah

we were contacted by a Peter Mullan, petermullan730@outlook.com , who said he had a look at the specs and the photos and was satisfied with the price and wants to buy the bike for hi wife. He says he is in the UK and will pay via PayPal - Also includes a fee to cover shipping but we need to liase with the shipping company and pay them.

City Sharjah

State Sharjah

They did the same to me using the name Chloe Aiden chloeaiden09@gmail.com and also used a fake PayPal email and wanted to treat me with the FBI if I did not pay the money true money gram and wen I told them I am going to the police they stopped emailing.