Polar Interval Setup

Marius

mine don't look like that:-/ Mine has a little RedHaert' date=' so what then?[/quote']

Marius...

Here's a shot of my exercises configured on the Precision Software.

20060922_060516_intervals.JPG

Jason - do you train to be like CVANC?

Or is that CVANC's secret interval training session that makes him ride away from me?

were do you get that screen Jason?

Marius when you upload your files, there's a exericse tab... check it out.

20060922_065449_uploadf.JPG

Jason - do you train to be like CVANC?

Or is that CVANC's secret interval training session that makes him ride away from me?

Nope... I just have it there... kinda like BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING me when I slack...CVANC is watching me. Ehehe...nope it was just something CVANC told me to try and I failed horribly Cry.

Sweet... You just edit the exercise etc. and then transfer via infrared back to the watch... Just make sure you switch it before a race otherwise you will be doing some sprint sessions and the people will be like WTF is that oke on.

Shouldve gone to the Polar workshop on Wednesday.................

Why don't u just use the Polar software  to set your intervals? Much easier

ClapClapClap

Hey WW, have you got your polar software up and running?

nah, got somehting much more effective, it's called "thehub" and it's freeTongue

WW, why you using Polar softwear, is the PowerTap software lacking in functions? Can I do a interval setup with the PowerTap watch thingy?

nah' date=' got somehting much more effective, it's called "thehub" and it's freeTongue

WW, why you using Polar softwear, is the PowerTap software lacking in functions? Can I do a interval setup with the PowerTap watch thingy?
[/quote']

Donkey, haven't had time, pluis can't train at the moment any way Dead (stuggling with bad back - probably cause of excess weight! Angry, and also been sick for a few days now) so getting really frustrated at the moment!

Haven't recieved the software from Johan, but got a copy directly from Polar, Harald Zumpt was here in CW on Tuesday night, giving us "Platteland" okeys a workshop... Clap

to answer Marius's questions. I still use my Polar for the mtb, and miss many of the features of the Polar software, especially the ability to load excercise routines via infrared and some of the dairy functions. But then again, I'm just not entirely clued up on all the functions that the Cycling peaks software has to offer.

But no, unfortunately, you can load any intervals, you can only record them manually by pushing the two buttons simultaniously, and then you can go and look at the interval data afterwards.