Nissan Trailseeker #3 Hazeldean

corriekuilder

In for the 40. Haven't been on my bike for 5 weeks. Oh it's going to be fun out there :clap:

Me too what time are you aiming at?

p.s Noticed I been bumped up from E to D since yesterday he hah..,..

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rode 30kms this weekend - first time on mtb in 7 weeks.

all I can say is that 70km on sat is going to be interesting...

In for the 40. Haven't been on my bike for 5 weeks. Oh it's going to be fun out there :clap:

No holding onto the team car hey...

WHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! give that man a bells...

Good morning,

Can anybody help me. This event registration has been closed. Is there any way that I can get my 15 year old son registered for this event?

Hi, i'm looking for a 20km entry. It'll be my girlfriends first race and she only got here bike yesterday. Would someone be able to help me out?

PM or msg me at: 082 444 2898

Thanks!!

Im starting in G now, anyone know how late this is?

Its pretty crappy that they don't allow you to mod your entry to the bigger distance as I am now unseeded :(

Its pretty crappy that they don't allow you to mod your entry to the bigger distance as I am now unseeded :(

Half or full marathon?

full marathon

7:51

Looks like 3 minute intervals between the batches, I start at 7:45 in E so then G is at 7:51 

That's not cool. Prepare to sit behind slower riders in the single track. I'ts going to be very frustrating! Ask nicely at registration maybe they will re-seed you.

i tried but when they started with "Hulle mag dit mos nie doen nie" I left it, well will just make sure I start in the front of the group. Watch out for the guy in the europcar kit running past when there are blockades

7:51

Looks like 3 minute intervals between the batches, I start at 7:45 in E so then G is at 7:51 

Thanks atleast I have an idea now

Think I will briefly be in front of you before you fly past... had a slow couple of months, not too sure what to expect from the Marathon (hope for 3 and a half hours, but will probably be more like 4 hours)

Archived