BMC Switzerland has made its direction clear; more technically advanced bikes at attainable prices, while maintaining its core values; Swiss, premium, performance - and continued innovation among its top-tier performance bikes. Its 2016 product range demonstrates acute attention to detail with an intelligent choice of componentry that clearly shows they take rider and market demands seriously – making BMC Switzerland more commercially relevant than ever before.

Click here to view the article

Stunning bikes. I am in the market for a new road bike. Now my question is, where do I go in Cape Town to go look at a big variety of BMC bikes, not pictures. 

This is why I am 99 percent sure I am going to end up with another Spez Roubaix. Go to a big dealer, look at all the pretty colours, ride around the block, and buy it. 

The Grand Fondoo 2015 105 won bike of the year and I was keen but these new colours are hideous - a choice between camel kotch yellow or powder baby blue. arghh. The old black and red was cool.