Best way to lose weight

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on a similar "diet" plan as what you posted above, went good for 3 months and lost like 8kg, then I started having 1 too many cheat meals and the weight loss just stopped!... Now I started training in a fasted state and its working wonders. In total i'm 12kg down since 1 April.

worst part about serious weight loss is that I need a new wardrobe. haven't been this thin in about 9 years.

Over 20 down since 10th of March so now I wear my son's jeans/shorts and my wife's belt  :ph34r:

I was on a similar "diet" plan as what you posted above, went good for 3 months and lost like 8kg, then I started having 1 too many cheat meals and the weight loss just stopped!... Now I started training in a fasted state and its working wonders. In total i'm 12kg down since 1 April.

worst part about serious weight loss is that I need a new wardrobe. haven't been this thin in about 9 years.

New wardrobe, yup. I've had to either give away or sell about half of my shirts, and quite a few of my pants. Although I only lost 3 sizes in waist line. Still got some pairs of jeans that I would like to hang onto (I just wear a belt with those), and I still got some clothes from before I put the weight on, which came in handy as I won't need to outlay extra cash for new clothes.

Where are you moving to? I am in the exact boat...

Sold my bike in Pta, and moving down to CT end of August. I already bought a bike in CT though, and cannot wait to start riding again

In the mean time, I try to tun a little bit, and hike on the odd occasion 

I hope you like wind  :clap:  :clap:

thats ALOT, well done !

Tks, now this statement always gets me into trouble with my wife and her mates but to me the easy part is losing weight. The damn hard part is keeping it off, especially for a guts (yes guts not guys) like me!

Input = output - eat to fuel the activities in your day, no more than necessary.

Park furtherest away from the door. Use the stairs. If its from a factory dont put it in your mouth.

Dont diet, adjust your lifestyle

Edited by Klaus

Input = output - eat to fuel the activities in your day, no more than necessary.

Park furtherest away from the door. Use the stairs. If its from a factory dont put it in your mouth.

Dont diet, adjust your lifestyle

Dieting becomes a lifestyle after some months, when it is no longer dieting but just a way of life. some of us just need guidance in the initial phases.