MTO Trails - Jonkershoek (an update on Jonkershoek)

BobbyBehan

Always lekker chasing him. Just when I think I'm about to catch him he zips away again.

If you check the video. The drop they built doesn't look much higher than the entry to DH1 was in Tokai and we all did that several times before. Its the gap in terrain I'm worried about. They definitely pumping off it to make it over. Wish I could throw my bike around like that.

That's because he's just so damn light, all he needs is one pedal stroke and he's gone.

They're not jumping it, by the looks of things. They're just rotating the frame in preparation for a slightly off line landing - that's why it looks as if it's a bit of a drop into hip sorta thing. 

I reckon it's a bit bigger than DDD. But then I dunno. It looks large to me. 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because he's just so damn light, all he needs is one pedal stroke and he's gone.

They're not jumping it, by the looks of things. They're just rotating the frame in preparation for a slightly off line landing - that's why it looks as if it's a bit of a drop into hip sorta thing. 

I reckon it's a bit bigger than DDD. But then I dunno. It looks large to me. 

Yeah, it does look large

If you can ride the garden route trail park bridge drop thingy on the G-flow section, you should be able to ride this. 

Ben and H, they have given us a great many new gifts in the valley. Bless. 

Edited by Lance Cruz

YOu know, it probably is the same if you took out a big wadge of dirt from there... 

Still. That gap!

Ja, I know, That gap looks huge

If you can ride the garden route trail park bridge drop thingy on the G-flow section, you should be able to ride this. 

Ben and H, they have given us a great many new gifts in the valley. Bless. 

yeah, never been (NEEEEED to) so I can't comment. 

I see a skills park session soon. 

Nixon needs bigger drops. 

I dont have a problem with it. Just scared I gonna clip the back wheel on the lip or stuff the landing completely

yeah, never been (NEEEEED to) so I can't comment. 

I see a skills park session soon. 

Nixon needs bigger drops. 

Thats not a bad idea. Need to go somtime