Alberton / JHB South Hub Ride - Early November 2015

EL Stepo

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome idea and thanks for organizing! I especially like the idea of local guys being able to show the bikes they're trying to sell! Thanks ElStepo!

Awesome idea and thanks for organizing! I especially like the idea of local guys being able to show the bikes they're trying to sell! Thanks ElStepo!

thanks Secondhand.

Yep, I will arrange an area where the guys and girls can display there bikes that are in the classifieds on the day after the ride.

Might be a weekend too soon. I don't expect to get bicycle clearance for my clavicle before the first week of November :(

With all the bike shops involved and the second hand "display" I am sure we can find you something to test ride.......

You may want to arrange that people park at Alberton City and ride through to Nash Nissan (depending on the numbers attending). Parking there could be a mess.

Great Idea, there is parking for about 40 cars at our premises and another 40 odd where people can park in Voortrekker st itself but yes there is ample free parking down the rd at Alberton City. :thumbup: