Constantia Greenbelt Mass - Show your support

cycologiist

There is a Constantia Greenbelt Mass happening next week Wednesday at 6pm. All the info is in the Facebook  group and will be updated on where it will start from and so on. Not sure if they have already let everyone here know, but thought i would! Pretty rad!

As you may or may not know, the City of Cape Town invites comments from interested and affected parties on the proposal to open certain green belts in the Constantia Valley to off-road cyclists.

In terms of Section 17 of the Local Government Municipal Systems Act, Act 32 of 2000, Council 
must afford the public and interested parties or groups an opportunity to submit comments to the municipality for 30 days.

The comment period takes place from 1 to 30 October 2015.

Interested persons are welcome to attend the following public open day where the draft proposal 
will be available.

Date: 14 October 2015  
Time: 14:00 – 20:00 
Venue: Alphen Centre Main Hall

grew up on the greenbelt. Rode there nearly everyday from 1992 to around 2006 or so when I was 'attacked' by a jogger.

ok that's a gross exaggeration, nearly every other day :)