Vintage L'Eroica ride comes to South Africa

News bot

....and just like that I have justification to buy and restore 2 more retro bikes without the wife having any reason for complaint.....

Well, that didn't take much!  :D

Just booked my accommodation!!!!!!!!

I can recommend

Shirley Trafford
Koo Karoo Guest Lodge

http://www.kookaroo.co.za/

info@kookaroo.co.za

I've stayed there before, very nice, quite small and very, very reasonable. 

I've told Shirley that I'm recommending her, so if you enquire, quote that you'll be doing the ride and she'll give you a better rate.

For those of you that know my name, you can say I recommended you  ..... trust me I don't get a comm out of it, I just know Shirley.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what is happening about the above event? ........everything has gone quite about it and I am sure there are many vintage boys wanting to know more about the regulations etc!!!

Does anyone know what is happening about the above event? ........everything has gone quite about it and I am sure there are many vintage boys wanting to know more about the regulations etc!!!

Hi olffie1. We are working hard finalising the routes around Montagu, as well as securing spaces for various aspects of the event. Please be sure to sign up to the mailing list on www.eroicasouthafrica.com and we'll keep you up to date with developments. In the meantime have a look at http://eroicabritannia.co.uk/general-information/bike-rules for regulations, but know that there will be a second category with slightly relaxed rules for South Africa.

Fantastic Stan, booked guesthouse and bringing the boys from PE and Plett to this fantastic event.

We are definitely already on the mailing list and look forward to all the new developements etc.

• 1 month later...