94.7 V CTCT

OttoV

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see you guys say things work differently...but this is the reply I received last week from CTCT. Was also concerned about my seeding, I improved my cycling quite a bit, but missed the 947 and only have to Amashova that will count.

If I can improve with the Fast1 and Ride for Sight then i'm definitely going to give those a go.

++

Kindly note that the last event we use for seeding will be the Stellenbosch cycle tour this coming weekend. The only events we will consider during reseeding are those that we do not use Racetec timing for and they would need to be officially signed off and registered on an official website.

++

less thinking more riding , you right on target pal 

I did the 94.7 this year with 3:11 time solo TT , I'm aiming to do a sub 3 argus next year currently seeded D but will push to B-C by the 99er to be safe.

Group position is important and working together , at your level tho I would worry less as its in the bag.  :thumbup:

I see you guys say things work differently...but this is the reply I received last week from CTCT. Was also concerned about my seeding, I improved my cycling quite a bit, but missed the 947 and only have to Amashova that will count.

If I can improve with the Fast1 and Ride for Sight then i'm definitely going to give those a go.

++

Kindly note that the last event we use for seeding will be the Stellenbosch cycle tour this coming weekend. The only events we will consider during reseeding are those that we do not use Racetec timing for and they would need to be officially signed off and registered on an official website.

++

Brendon has proven so take advantage !

Thanks, Just checked mine. It's using results from last year... Wondering when that will be updated as my road seeding index is currently 1

Thanks, Just checked mine. It's using results from last year... Wondering when that will be updated as my road seeding index is currently 1

Will be updated on the day they send out 2016 start times

You need to be a pro or top 5 at local races.

That's not going to happen then :)

Although I never made it to race 94.7 due to commitments, I received a VA start. CTCT seeding is obviously stricter.

That's not going to happen then :)

Although I never made it to race 94.7 due to commitments, I received a VA start. CTCT is obviously stricter.

VA starts with 1A at Argus.

Sweet, hoping for VA/1A then... plus good weather. Plus good bunch dynamics/etiquette. Plus no mechanicals :)

Sweet, hoping for VA/1A then... plus good weather. Plus good bunch dynamics/etiquette. Plus no mechanicals :)

I am just hoping to survive tour of good hope, Argus will be a bonus.

plus good weather. Plus good bunch dynamics/etiquette. Plus no mechanicals :)

I assume you are a religious person because you obviously belief in miracles...

I did the 94.7 this year with 3:11 time solo TT , I'm aiming to do a sub 3 argus next year currently seeded D but will push to B-C by the 99er to be safe.

Group position is important and working together , at your level tho I would worry less as its in the bag.  :thumbup:

Holding thumbs for you. It may be much tighter than you think.

from what bunch did you do a 3:11 if I may ask? D?

Archived