Apology to Hubber: Destinations

ZakAttak

Hi,

I use the Classifieds quite frequently to buy and sell goodies, I have been doing so for a good couple of years and I have built up a good reputation in providing honest and clear details of the items I'm selling...

I made a blunder this past week, I advertised a Shimano XT M8000 Groupset with M785 Brakeset, I sold the Brakeset separately and Hubber Destinations bought the groupset from me...

I bought the crankset off the hub and without checking it because it was new, I assumed there was nothing wrong with it, however, the Non-Drive Side Crank arm ended up being scratch and was covered by the instruction manual that was taped to it...

With this post, please accept my apologies for the error on my part to which I assumed all was well and if there is any way of making it up to you, please let me know...

Here's a link to the ad:

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/169502-shimano-xt-m8000-sold/

Kind Regards,

Zakir Hassan

Buzzman

post-9580-0-05963100-1450519537_thumb.jpg

PS Mods, IF this is posted in the incorrect place, please feel free to move to the correct place