Ottosdal trap en draf

Vlakvark T

Jip. The mosquitoes will be rife after the recent rain. Ottosdal is renowned for thorns from the thorn trees. You also have to look out for the smaller thorn trees/bushes if you are participating in the MTB race. 

40km for me.. lol.. ja ja.. I haven't been riding my bike much.. my eldest son is riding the 20km..

Had a blast.. on our way there my son asked me if I would ride the 20km with him.. seeing as he is now in high school I jumped at the chance as I know the time will come when he doesn't want to be seen with me.. we had such a lekker ride.

Edit.. mind you know that I think about it.. I must add a time will come where I won't be able to keep up with him

Edited by Gen

Excellent Weekend. Done 60 km MTB and 10 km night run. Definetly back next year. Good rain on friday evening. A few nice mudpools. Until 2016.

Those mudpools made it quite interesting! Lots of riders turned up which is good for the town as well.

The 60km MTB went better than expected. We had a nice day out with the extended family. 

There is lots of pics on the facebook page.

See everybody next year!

Wat n lekker naweek. Mense baie vriendelik en behulpsaam. Was ook lanklaas op die fiets, so het net die 20 mtb gedoen en die 10 hardloop. Wanneer behoort die resultate uit te wees? Weet iemand dalk en van die fotos? Waar sal ons dit kan kry?

Sal definitief volgende jaar weer daar wees...

Dankie aan al die Ottosdalers...