The women's Gent-Wevelgem is also underway after the race left Ieper. The Women face 112km of racing and five climbs before they finish in Wevelgem at around 2pm local time.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehehe

Dimension Data rider Mekseb Debesay arrived at his team hotel several hours after the conclusion of E3 Harelbeke after becoming lost and disorientated during the final kilometres of his first ever race in Flanders.

The team has ensured he has a GPS Garmin on his bike today just in case he gets lost again!

Did you read the link I posted.. so funny he got completely lost and a spectator eventually helped him.. took him home, let him shower, lent him clothes and fed him before taking him to his hotel.

The four riders are: Pavel Brutt -the instigator, Lieuwe Westra, Jonas Rickaert and Josef Cerny.

Their gap is currently 30 seconds.

Simon Pellaud of IAM Cycling is chasing the attack but is struggling alone.

Break by 1 min

Belgian television reporting that Fernando Gaviria has crashed. He seems to be ok though and he's making his way back to the peloton.

weather has been pretty good to the riders so far but it is cold and we can expect a bit of wind and rain

178km remaining from 243km

The the wind making the peloton cautious, the break has opened its lead to 11:00.

storm in a tea cup.

Etixx just didn't let trek pass ..

they didn't block them... 

Oh 

Oh

No don't go and selective pasting [emoji6] .. they stayed in their convoy order..

That convoy order sure plays a big role in the classics especially on the narrow roads.

Archived