• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha.. I said it would come and I said that it would be one to remember.

What a win

Flip what a race.

Apparently Fabulous cramped during the last 5km

I did notice him shaking his legs out in the last few km. It's not the first time he has cramped in the closing stages of a race.

“I’m very happy I won finally in this rainbow jersey,” he said before climbing on the top step of the winner’s podium. “This is my second win at Gent-Wevelgem and this is for the father of my love because he’s having a hard time.”

Cyclingnews

Antoine Demoitie was rushed to hospital in serious condition after he was struck by a motorbike following a fall in GW, via @AFP

BEAST MODE sprint by Sagan. So confident. He just hangs his goeters to the mast and what happens happens.

Great breakaway riding as well. Those guys are animals.

Antoine Demoitié’s situation remains very serious. His wife and family are with him at the hospital in Lille.

Antoine Demoitié’s situation remains very serious. His wife and family are with him at the hospital in Lille.

d

Thanx for this alert, Gen

And those motos are really creating a consistent danger now hey ????????????

d

Thanx for this alert, Gen

And those motos are really creating a consistent danger now hey ????????????

There is a news report that he has died.. no official statement from the team yet, but this is tragic.

When will they start making the riders safety priority. Last year all the shimano cars, countless motorbike incidents.

There is a news report that he has died.. no official statement from the team yet, but this is tragic.

When will they start making the riders safety priority. Last year all the shimano cars, countless motorbike incidents.

Ag no ????

Ag no ????

Like I said.. no official statement but I saw.this article

I really really hope that it isn't true.. also why publish an article before anyone has released an official statement regarding his condition. .. sometimes I really wonder about journos

http://m.hln.be/hln/m/nl/952/Wielrennen/article/detail/2659113/2016/03/27/Demoitie-in-kritieke-toestand-na-aanrijding-met-motor-situatie-zeer-ernstig.dhtml

Jinne I hope his family take that website that posted that article on in a big way..

Latest new is still the same as the teams last update, he is still in a very serious condition.

Antoine Demoitié passed on ????????????

25 year old Belgian riding for Wanty-Groupe Gobert

Ride In Peace ????????

Archived