New generation in the break (no really)..... Phinney (son of Davis), van Poppel (son of Jean Paul), Zabel (Eric) and Farazijn.  

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree, RE Etixx.

I personally believe they have too many good/top class riders and don't focus on just one in particular.

Boonen who was one of my all time favourite cyclists is...well how do you put it.."oor die muur"

Stybar really is their best bet with Terpstra a close second for the classics, imho.

And I'm not even talking about the young talent such as Alaphillipe or Gaviria. (they'll be the stars soon)

These lot have gotto get rid of Kristoff if they want to win . Can't drag him to the line.

Btw.. weather looks awful. . Just how we like the spring classics

Etixx are working for Martin during this race. . Basically hang in there during stages and nail the ITT for the overall. (If anyone was wondering why he isn't working up front)

quick off topic pic

Apparently the amount of motorbikes during Gent

7703af293668cd5f7718529c56c6b931.jpg

62! Damn, surely half of that would suffice? or get more choppers!

62! Damn, surely half of that would suffice? or get more choppers!

Or get some Stefan Sahms there, huge difference between having a E bike land on you than a 200kg motorbike

Or get some Stefan Sahms there, huge difference between having a E bike land on you than a 200kg motorbike

Or a whole bunch of air dog drones... would rather get hit by a 10kg drone than a 200kg moto

Or a whole bunch of air dog drones... would rather get hit by a 10kg drone than a 200kg moto

They really need to look at alternative ways to broadcast and photograph races.. the technology is there.. they need to stop this crap of refusing to get with the times.

Archived