• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

proxy.jpg?t=HBg3aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcG9ydC5i

That was genius sprinting

He was given an opportunity as Kittel's lead-out man ran out of diesel a bit vroeg

And then supplied the Skyborg with some good opportunity 

Viviani had to go full gas there 

Today was all Gen [emoji106]

It was lonely today.. I was talking to myself[emoji102]

If it wasn't for work I'd be in Belgium now giving live feeds to all. (but nou ja)

If it wasn't for work I'd be in Belgium now giving live feeds to all. (but nou ja)

Yes that is worse than me talking to myself. .

Been there.

Done that.

Especially with the transition stages of the Grand Tours. :nuke:

Looks a bit creepy though.  :huh:

If you guys are interested in these things. .. follow Tinkoff on Facebook, I get notifications when they do a live broadcast, it's normally post race stuff, atm I am watching the mechanic clean and service the bikes.. yes I am a sad story.. but all part of my Build up to flanders.

At this rate, I won't be very surprised if Lefevere retires completely from the sport after this season, considering performance of his all stars these last 2 years!

Thinking back, what have they actually won? Off the top of my head, all I can remember is Stybar in the 2015 Strade Bianche. Besides that?

It's kinda like watching Alex Fergusens Man United in their prime not winning a home game in nearly 2 seasons.

At this rate, I won't be very surprised if Lefevere retires completely from the sport after this season, considering performance of his all stars these last 2 years!

Thinking back, what have they actually won? Off the top of my head, all I can remember is Stybar in the 2015 Strade Bianche. Besides that?

It's kinda like watching Alex Fergusens Man United in their prime not winning a home game in nearly 2 seasons.

No doubt they win a lot of races. . But not the races they should win.. I think if you go and look at all round results from last year, you'll find they win a lot.. but like I said.. not the ones they are "supposed" to.

Archived