Craft Glow Bib

worriesnot

Any Hub reviews? 

I'm thinking of getting one - will be my first  :blush: - as my baggies are not cutting it on longer rides.

I fitted one yesterday and it is comfortable. Chamois is much more substantial than any baggies I've ever owned, and fits my budget for what I am prepared to spend on a "Lycra trial expedition"

Then, and I don't know how else to put it; I did notice a little "camel-toe" action (I'm a dude) with them - is it just me, this specific bib or do they all do it?

Appreciate any feedback... 

I'm a Lycra virgin - please be gentle...

Any Hub reviews? 

I'm thinking of getting one - will be my first  :blush: - as my baggies are not cutting it on longer rides.

I fitted one yesterday and it is comfortable. Chamois is much more substantial than any baggies I've ever owned, and fits my budget for what I am prepared to spend on a "Lycra trial expedition"

Then, and I don't know how else to put it; I did notice a little "camel-toe" action (I'm a dude) with them - is it just me, this specific bib or do they all do it?

Appreciate any feedback... 

I'm a Lycra virgin - please be gentle...

You'll find that happening with most bibs, just put them on and own your toe... most people don't notice the toe when your beat them up- or down hill. A lot of my mates also tend to wear shorts over the bib. 

somehow this camel toe effect is much more for Craft kit.  :eek: bought the craft elite and entry level bibs - returned the same day

i have Cape Storm , Vermac , Anatomic , Assos , NoSweat  shorts and bibs -  none have this characteristic. :thumbup:

I find craft to be the only ones with no camel toe. As there is no padding hat extends over your bits , so you see a lot of package but no toe , other bits that extend over the goods tend to make the moose knuckle effect

Also interested in buying one off these or the Craft Elite Body control... But I'm wondering if its not better rather spending a grand more and get some Assos?

i ride like a girl (well even worse than most, i don't want to be accused of being sexist) so i don my cameltoe/moose knuckle with pride.

Have a pair of merrel bibs, makes me look like oprah in tight jeggings.

Oh lawdy...

Okay so seems camel toe is par for the course with most bibs. 

"own your toe"... aaaaalrighty then...

Also interested in buying one off these or the Craft Elite Body control... But I'm wondering if its not better rather spending a grand more and get some Assos?

I think, no, I know my wife will moer me if I spend nearly R3k (and that's for the cheaper ones!) on something that I don't even know yet if I am going to use or like, hence me looking at a "cheaper" option. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my new Craft Glow bib from CWC... very good price and quick delivery as always.

Guess I'll be the first to review them on thehub bikehub then.

Time to "own the toe"

I once bought an elite craft bib. At home I tried it on for the wife. I was promptly ordered to return them. There was certain detail visible from the front which was not meant for everyone's eyes.... The chamois comes up lower than other bibs

I love my craft bibs. They are very comfy. I cannot comment on the toe tendency though, as I wear them under baggies.

I think, no, I know my wife will moer me if I spend nearly R3k (and that's for the cheaper ones!) on something that I don't even know yet if I am going to use or like, hence me looking at a "cheaper" option. 

So my wife bought me an assos bib a couple of years ago, after a handful of uses the inner thigh (im a fat guy) got chaffed through. I contacted the shop and send the bib back to them who sent it to their suppliers and after having to send them photos of me in the bibs (yeah i know) and of me on my bike wearing the bibs they came back to me saying the bibs aren't made for MTBing. So after some nicely worded emails they agreed this was never mentioned anywhere they said they will replace said bib with a new one.

A while later new bib arrives, its a couple of years ago model. So obviously replaced with old out dated stock. (hopefully it was never worn before) and within a month or 2 the new bib also chaffed through.

I will never ever buy assos again, BUT what i can say, i have a good couple of makes (craft/FA/indola) the assos is by FAR the most comfortable i have. I now wear it under baggy pants or to gym for spinning classes with gym shorts over.

; I did notice a little "camel-toe" action

I've got craft and never had any camel toe action... but maybe I just fill out the lycra tho.  :whistling:

Archived