2011 Spesh Stumpy FSR makeover

Fr33rider

Any idea of costs? I'd imagine it would vary according to the amount of detail etc.

Early last year I was looking to do a little project and his pricing was really very very good .... not sure what the exact figure is now, but drop him a PM with some ideas of what you want.

After doing the 1x10 conversion, I was having endless trouble with the indexing. Either the lower gears would shift perfectly, or the higher gears, but not the entire range.

Shot down to Sprocket and Jack to check it out for me, it was quickly identified that the derailleur hanger was bent and causing the issue.

I note that there is a bit of drivetrain noise, I'm assuming its noisy meshing due to the new cassette and chain having to bed into each other still. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that you have had those racks a while - any thoughts? good/bad/indifferent any issues?

Brilliant and easy to use. A very simple yet efficient design which I appreciate.

I thought the gold was going to be a little too Vinikirov, but wow, looks amazing! 

Massive improvement!!

Now, onto those racks, do you know how one can acquire one, was wondering if stacking 2/3 bikes on one wall is easier with this type, I have the bike rack looking type.

I thought the gold was going to be a little too Vinikirov, but wow, looks amazing!

Massive improvement!!

Now, onto those racks, do you know how one can acquire one, was wondering if stacking 2/3 bikes on one wall is easier with this type, I have the bike rack looking type.

Thanks, I kinda like the shock factor.

Regarding the racks, if you follow the link in my post above to the classifieds, I got them from there.

• 5 months later...

Archived