4 Islands MTB Stage Race: A MTB Trip of a Lifetime

News bot

Island hopping through Croatia’s archipelago of Adriatic islands has long been considered a sublime scenic getaway. Now you have the chance to join Garden Route Events from the 10 to 18 April 2016 and experience a cruise through the channels and straights separating the islands in a luxury liner, plus a mountain bike stage race across the picturesque islands of Krk, Rab, Cres and Lošinj.

Click here to view the article

Damn this is SO my kind of thing! Islands and bikes!

Can life get better than that?

AND it is over my birthday! 

Take lots of pics of all three then!

The isalnds, the bikes and you eating birthday cake! Who says you can't have your cake and eat it??

Take lots of pics of all three then!

The isalnds, the bikes and you eating birthday cake! Who says you can't have your cake and eat it??

I have another adventure planned for this year already so this will have to wait :) It will be from about the 28th July - 20 Aug

#ridearoundIreland 

^_^

I have another adventure planned for this year already so this will have to wait :) It will be from about the 28th July - 20 Aug

#ridearoundIreland 

^_^

Sounds rad! Good time of the year to be there! We can expect a lekka write up of the adventure then... :ph34r:  :ph34r: