Top 6 road & mtb routes around Cape Town?

SportySpice

I have friends visiting who want to ride top road and mtb routes around Cape Town. Willing to travel 2 hours away. Which would you recommend? Rides can be aprox: Road 120km and mtb 60km. Thank you!

Welvanpas for MTB heaven in Wellington. Also Hemel en Aarde Valley above Hermanus is great and serious trail building has extended the black route to more than 50km.

Tygerberg has great trails but to make it worth while they need to be connected.

Welvapas is on top of the list however.

Depending on their skill level, helderberg trails. Always include jonkershoek.

Welvanpas for MTB heaven in Wellington. Also Hemel en Aarde Valley above Hermanus is great and serious trail building has extended the black route to more than 50km.

I think it's either 63 or 68.... but its a "C" for seriaas 63/68. Fortunately it's made up of various loops so you can shorten it easily. Due to poor planning I never got to do the top loop from Sumaridge up, not the Hamilton Russell loop. Definitely recommended though :)

Archived