94.7 Seeding

Dr. Seuss

I know I have brought up this topic before, but it seems that the 94.7 works a bit different.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

If you enter licensed (assuming you do have a lic), do you automatically start with the VA / VB etc.  or do they look at your seeding in conjunction with your lic & then decide if your seeding warrants a licensed start?

(RACE OFFICE ? I STILL HAVE A 999 SEEDING!!!!) Angry

Guest Michelle

You can't enter a licensed category.. you can only enter with a license number.  When they do the seeding run you will only then find out whether or not you've qualified to ride in the licensed category. Tongue

...I think from now on... everything you have to say to me you write out on a piece of paper or SMS me, email whatever, fax... it comes out clearer. Tongue

Only clever people understand me Tongue
...so that would be only blondes? Cause they all think they clever Tongue.

ok - so now after a window into your lives & a bit of something related to the topic we can assume that in the case of race office not updating your seeding you will start in a VERY low group - i am thinking ZZ here.

I started the 2003 one in ZZ. Not a lot of fun. Midday is a real killer, but my luck - started raining on 84 km. Hope this year I don't start in ZZ again.

there was one in 2003. Not a lot of fun. Counted 4 accidents in the first 2 kilometers. Must say it was my first and didn't know of any qualifying events