[Event] Nissan Trailseeker GP #5 DIAMOND RUSH

WesselvdWalt

Done. Enjoy, NO Dust but little but of mud. Pissed off because of the Tshirts. Done 5 in 2015 and then was told not Tshirts. Missed one race 2016 because of a stage race. (My own choice).  No Shirt.

Worst race for me ever,not because of anything ralating to the organisers, but suffered in the mud fest, had to stop and clear the wheel arches from the mud a few times,losing a lot of time, the had a OTB at the mine section, not getting in tempo, hitting the wall rock solid around 40km causing a LOT of cramps. Eventually found the cause of a lot of my misery, forgot to clear the derailleur wheels from the clay, and it caused a huge amount of drag on the chain, stuffing up my tempo, chowing all my energy. But thats racing MTB for you, some days are super, some days just suck big time. Got my T-shirt at the end, first time in 3years that I completed all 5 races.post-42857-0-34538400-1480173333_thumb.jpg

post-42857-0-54211200-1480173354_thumb.jpg

I think the conditions were great (apart from the really muddy section, but that was about 2km only) and gave some good racing. Sun came out, very little wind, and lots of fun.

Got back to my car and some coward crashed their bike into my car (Ford Ranger, so not like its hard to miss) and disappeared without leaving contact details. Long dent and some ugly scratches

post-45233-0-56325200-1480307648_thumb.jpg

If anyone saw this happening, please drop me a PM