Lots of 2nd hand road bikes for sale

Dan Dob

Hi Hubbers,

We are selling off our entire fleet of Giant road bikes! Commuters, aluminium and carbon bikes for sale at various prices. Years 2013-2015 bikes. TCR's, Defy's, Propels and a Seek.

All prices, models, sizes etc can be found on this link.

Going to just put this link out here in the hopes I won't be told to go and advertise every one of our road bikes through the classified section as that will take us all day!

Bikes have been used so a few scratches might be visible but they have all been serviced and maintained by us so gears, tyres, brakes, bearings etc will all be in perfect working condition. We try to make sure no one would have to spend any money on a bike once they have bought from us (besides bottle cages and pedals).

Bikes have been wrapped in 3M vinyl from the day they were bought so scratches  are kept to a minimum. Bikes are sold without pedals and bottle cages and are all more or less stock standard except for tyres.

Yeah, some really, really good deals on the 2013 TCR's! Ultegra components on a full carbon bike for well under 10k! But their colour (purple and white) is not everyone's cup of tea :/

That 2015 TCR is very sexy!

Edited by iRide

Yeah, some really, really good deals on the 2013 TCR's! Ultegra components on a full carbon bike for well under 10k! But their colour (purple and white) is not everyone's cup of tea :/

Ja the white one is also nice, i see your prices are going to make a few guys in the classifieds a bit P'd off, trying to sell their bikes. Saw the one is advertised for 6k more.

Please send me the specs  of the Propel small and medium. If they are standard as per website just send me the colours

Sorry, bit blind, cannot find any with ultegra, all have 105?

I have hired one of those Giants for an XTerra. Well maintained for sure!

Dammit now that I clicked the link for the bikes... ahhhrghhh I could do with another bike.

webs. All information is on our webpage. You can view the bikes in Mowbray but please give us a call before coming through to make sure we aren't riding or delivering bikes! Again, all that info is under our 'contact us' page.