Trigon headset needed PLEASE!!!!!!

Wolfie1

Hi guys 

I ve been looking for a trigon headset with no result what so ever

It's not a standard size....bottom is 56mm OD with standard ID and the top is a 44mm with standard ID.

Both top and bottom bearings have a slight 45 degree angle to seat firmly in the frame!

The 41mm and 52 mm are the normal sizes but will not fit...too small

(OD outside diameter)

(ID inside diameter)

The owner of the bike has been in contact with Red hub with no success and our local guys also with no success....

Please send me a mail or pm if you have any information or contact person...

Thanks gents

Cheers 

Bertus

Trigon i believe is China spray?

Post pictures of frame, check out carbon29er.com or rob booth he's got neco headsets, they should work

This might be a very good idea...pressing in cups to reduce the diameter to fit standard bearing. It will be a issue next time buying new ones wonesits time to replace....

I'll try some of the suppliers mentioned.

Thanks guys

post-39945-0-35810800-1460874534_thumb.jpg

ZS 44/56 It's the same headset as a Pyga 140. So go to your nearest Pyga dealer. We usually stock the Cane Creek.

What a guy!! Thanks robodog.I can ask louis at evo...he is a pyga test rider and mechanic. Should have stock!

Cheers

What a guy!! Thanks robodog.I can ask louis at evo...he is a pyga test rider and mechanic. Should have stock!

Cheers

Archived