Best new MTB in SA for 60K?

L.T.G

Bit surprised by some seriously portly suggestions here. Wouldn't enjoy doing stage races on some of the bikes mentioned. My vote goes Camber Comp, 110 or even a lekker Trance

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cube AMS and with the change get new shoes peddles, helmet, hydration pack, entry to next years sani, nice dinner with the Mrs and a full tank of petrol before the prices go up tonight

Apologies to everyone who's seen this photo before but I feel obliged to post it wherever relevant. Best allrounder I've ever owned and with the Pike up front it's unstoppable. No comments about the pike/crest combo please...temporary situation  :blush:

post-58702-0-80809600-1458799053_thumb.jpeg

Specialized Camber Comp Carbon 29 - Trail Bike of the Year - 4th Place

ZAR55k (less if you ask for a discount - ALWAYS ask)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPP0PD7a3uk

Without a doubt - best deal at present!

Great frame and good/great components

Ready for any terrain.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.... Much appreciated.

This..,the Spez CCC, has been my suggestion all along, I love mine... Really, really love mine.

It seems his mind's made up, this thread helped.

Apologies to everyone who's seen this photo before but I feel obliged to post it wherever relevant. Best allrounder I've ever owned and with the Pike up front it's unstoppable. No comments about the pike/crest combo please...temporary situation  :blush:

Get Vinalguy to make you some nice decals for your Pike

Guest notmyname

Thanks for all the feedback guys.... Much appreciated.

This..,the Spez CCC, has been my suggestion all along, I love mine... Really, really love mine.

It seems his mind's made up, this thread helped.

And... what's he getting?

is that a saddle bag holder behind the saddle? GoPro mount I hope  :whistling:

is that a saddle bag holder behind the saddle? GoPro mount I hope  :whistling:

Yes, a saddle bag. Wanted to slow down my dropper seat's return rate. 

The PYGA dealers in Cape Town (Bree Street) currently have a 110 build in their window for just under R60k.  If memory serves it's a Revelation, Spank, Reverb, XT, GX build with Kore finishing touches.

Reckon it's a well balanced build.

Its still there, but without a dropper seatpost.

They had a pair of Pyga Trail Wide carbon 29" rims for R12k.  :drool:

Archived