Gareth Cliff - Shut Him Up

fau1ty

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the point is don't complain endlessly about the threads you don't like..... there are some threads i don't wanna read...... hehhehehe, and guess what, here comes the big brain teasing smacker of the day --- i don't click on them :)

anyway dudes, B1tch on b1tch on ..... makes for good reading.... blah blah blah

the point is don't complain endlessly about the threads you don't like..... there are some threads i don't wanna read...... hehhehehe' date=' and guess what, here comes the big brain teasing smacker of the day --- i don't click on them :)

[/quote']

Your mother s quite niceLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

the point is don't complain endlessly about the threads you don't like..... there are some threads i don't wanna read...... hehhehehe' date=' and guess what, here comes the big brain teasing smacker of the day --- i don't click on them :)

[/quote']

Your mother s quite niceLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

so is yours .... i like the way her bum wobbles

But the ladies on this site clearly do find them objectionable' date=' and I believe we need to respect that, which is all my original post was about. I do not think that stance is a very inflammatory one.

[/quote']

that's all you were trying to do, as were a few others. sorry you were the one to get flamed for it, harry.

But the ladies on this site clearly do find them objectionable' date=' and I believe we need to respect that, which is all my original post was about. I do not think that stance is a very inflammatory one.

[/quote']

that's all you were trying to do, as were a few others. sorry you were the one to get flamed for it, harry.

You also part of the elite who live in the past we  didn't post  any smut but we could if you want some

[/quote']

You also part of the elite who live in the past we  didn't post  any smut but we could if you want some

I am one of the ladies he was defending. In insulting him, you insulted me also!

[/quote']

I am one of the ladies he was defending. In insulting him, you insulted me also!

Who insulted who, and why are you so pissed off you got any hidden agendas