Trans Baviaans

Acerunner

So... Lets get into a bit of a Trans mode here.. Lets talk gear, training and tips 'n tricks.

My first time this year, haven't trained, full of cigars and wine, but did the Epic, which makes me indestructible... :whistling:   :whistling: 

Bike  : Santa

Tyres : I usually Schwalbe everything, but going for Vittoria's just to be sure :thumbup:

Apparel : Assos everything

Lights : Need some

Nutrition : 32GI

Hopes  : To finish

Dreams : No Rain whatsoever

If you'd like to add some valuable info, plz proceed..

Have a great weekend gents!

Did it last year.... Was fantastic!

Partner(s) with good sense of humour. The Never Ender becomes very lonely if you and your partner don't get along.

Sort out your waterpoints. Don't have too much *** in there. Keep it simple.

Vittoria a good call.

800 lumen light enough, but have a good battery.

Know your saddle :)

Did it last year.

Have done it 3 X....got a checklist I have built up if u want it. Remember to lube yourself and bike....lol. also remember to eat properly. We ate every hour just a lil something. Was in kloof can month back. It was quite dry but condition of roads not that good. Bergplaas descent...ride carefully.

Have done it 3 X....got a checklist I have built up if u want it. Remember to lube yourself and bike....lol. also remember to eat properly. We ate every hour just a lil something. Was in kloof can month back. It was quite dry but condition of roads not that good. Bergplaas descent...ride carefully.

Hi Megan, Would love that checklist? :clap:

Archived