Assos t.cento_s7 worth it?

Disco man

REALLY? Where does it say that? On the bottle?

Not on the bottle...but like everything about assos...there is a booklet to assist.0396303f2cc62b82e3f2544ec0329f88.jpg

I do a hand wash using the cleanser on occasion...you will be amazed at the colour of the water and how clean they feel after a soak and hand wash [emoji6]

1cfec6ca33531291f30d6c27a0351d55.jpg

Edited by isetech

Not on the bottle...but like everything about assos...there is a booklet to assist.0396303f2cc62b82e3f2544ec0329f88.jpg

I do a hand wash using the cleanser on occasion...you will be amazed at the colour of the water and how clean they feel after a soak and hand wash [emoji6]

1cfec6ca33531291f30d6c27a0351d55.jpg

Oh, FFS, have i been putting the most expensive ass cream on the market IN THE WRONG PLACE????

Oh, FFS, have i been putting the most expensive ass cream on the market IN THE WRONG PLACE????

eeeeish i hope not ;)

I have the s7Assos and did this years 36One in them. All I can say is they are worth every cent. Did not have any shaving or hurting backside after the race. Felt like I did a normal 100km plus training ride. (I don't use chamois cream)

In contrast I did my Joberg2c and Transbavian in Craft bibs, and always had some discomfort towards the end of these races. Also thought the price was ridiculous and unjustifiable, but my wife bought me 2 pairs for my birthday and after the first long ride knew actually what the fuss was about.

Only use the assos for races or long training rides to try and save them for longer.

The guys of cyclesharp also recommend the Assos t.rallyshorts s7, anyone tried them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk