Stubbed my toe

BDF

If your toe turns green use a side cutter to remove said toe [emoji23] [emoji23]

I think Slowbees method is quite effective - drop a wall on it!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be something in the air...

I also landed weirdly on my big toe at the gym and its a bit purple now...

Oh there must be a good story here.. [emoji23] [emoji23]

Landed wierdly at Gym? Like in Gymnastics or like in Virgin Active? Was wondering about the word "landed"...

Landed wierdly at Gym? Like in Gymnastics or like in Virgin Active? Was wondering about the word "landed"...

In my mind I am picturing a double pike dismount that went wrong.. cause I am battling to see why a Virginia active fall could happen..or where in Virginia active you would need to land to have an awkward landing[emoji6]

In my mind I am picturing a double pike dismount that went wrong.. cause I am battling to see why a Virginia active fall could happen..or where in Virginia active you would need to land to have an awkward landing[emoji6]

A bit (ok totally) off topic but did you see the French Gymnast break his leg at the Olympics. Quite a crap one.

A bit (ok totally) off topic but did you see the French Gymnast break his leg at the Olympics. Quite a crap one.

That was all bad.

Now he had a bad landing at the gym[emoji33]

That was all bad.

Now he had a bad landing at the gym[emoji33]

Ja shame man. Hurt more than his toe. I feel ok about my silly toe injury after seeing that clip!

Oh there must be a good story here.. [emoji23] [emoji23]

more embarrassing than anything...

I train boxing - still a beginner so its lots of fitness drills and partner work. One common drill is to string 10 punches together, run across gym and do sit-ups or pushups or whatever, run back and do 8, then 6 etc. Somehow lost my feet when going from run to sit-up and my whole leg twisted around as I hit the deck. thought I'd done my knee in actually, and it wasn't until the next day when the knee pain had subsided did I realise my toe was all banged up too.

and yeah, was in front of about 20 people so kinda sheepishly sat at the corner nursing my knee with ice when I should have been looking at my toe.  :blush:

its not as bad as the OP though - just funny seeing a thread about it...

I have gross/weird feet but here it is now that the swelling has gone down....

post-57788-0-80474800-1470831173_thumb.jpg

more embarrassing than anything...

I train boxing - still a beginner so its lots of fitness drills and partner work. One common drill is to string 10 punches together, run across gym and do sit-ups or pushups or whatever, run back and do 8, then 6 etc. Somehow lost my feet when going from run to sit-up and my whole leg twisted around as I hit the deck. thought I'd done my knee in actually, and it wasn't until the next day when the knee pain had subsided did I realise my toe was all banged up too.

and yeah, was in front of about 20 people so kinda sheepishly sat at the corner nursing my knee with ice when I should have been looking at my toe. :blush:

its not as bad as the OP though - just funny seeing a thread about it...

I have gross/weird feet but here it is now that the swelling has gone down....

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender.jpg

Ouch..heal up fast

See another reason not to go to a gym [emoji6]

Archived