UCI Road World Champs 2016 (12-16 October)

Frosty

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team TUE..ag I mean team GB have now come to the front

Heard that Team Sky will be having a name change for next season. They'll be known as Team TUEsday! :whistling:

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Heard that Team Sky will be having a name change for next season. They'll be known as Team TUEsday! :whistling:

Very funny  :eek:

While watching the TT a thought came to mind that I hope they don't use the same cct for the road race due to all the corners and the dangers a full bunch will pose. Watching today made me think I had a point.

And the feeding stations? Eish. Hope the big boys are gonna be more sensible on this route.

While watching the TT a thought came to mind that I hope they don't use the same cct for the road race due to all the corners and the dangers a full bunch will pose. Watching today made me think I had a point.

And the feeding stations? Eish. Hope the big boys are gonna be more sensible on this route.

That circuit could help a decent breakaway stay away and have the winner come from it. But ja, roundabouts are pretty darn tricksy and risky in a peloton.

That circuit could help a decent breakaway stay away and have the winner come from it. But ja, roundabouts are pretty darn tricksy and risky in a peloton.

Gotta make it interesting and challenging as the terrain is pancake flat

it's the WC after all ????

GO SAGZ

Gotta make it interesting and challenging as the terrain is pancake flat

it's the WC after all ????

GO SAGZ

Well if the wind blows the roundabouts could help the Belgies split the race to help Tommeke with winning another Rainbow hoops! I can't help but to think that both the Ladies and Mens road race will be action packed!

Well if the wind blows the roundabouts could help the Belgies split the race to help Tommeke with winning another Rainbow hoops! I can't help but to think that both the Ladies and Mens road race will be action packed!

Should the distance be reduced, it'll be ????????????pace

On the schedule today we have first up the Junior men and a little later the Junior women.

So pleased to see the Norwegians doing well. My family in Norway will really be rolling their eyes at what a bad cyclist I am after this showing. I was once bragging about getting a top ten result and they all said funny the rest of the family are quite good. Cheeky buggers, but true unfortunately.

I'm working all day tomorrow but I will have time off for the big race on Sunday. Going to get popcorn and everything. Can't wait.

Junior ladies 65km to go

Was a biiiig crash. Lynette Benson and Nicolene Marais from SA there not sure where though.

Thanks for all the commentatry yesterday, was able to follow most of the race.

Any links for today????

Archived