UCI Road World Champs 2016 (12-16 October)

Frosty

He has a Palmares to be proud of the day he retires. (I hope and pray that he can bag 1 more PR)

Sagan's new venture next season should be very exciting.

I hope he get's a haircut for Christmas...

Also excited to see if Cavendish will have this good season again.

Ja.. PR is one I would love to see him win.. and Bora have built a strong team for him.. hopefully he will still win it.. PR is tricky hey.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now they can go all take a well deserved rest.

Well almost.. Sagan is riding some crit race in China and Abu Dhabi starts this week sometime .. bit those races are more of a holiday fund than a race.[emoji12]

I honestly think Bora-Hansgrohe has mixed feelings about Sagans win.

1. Yay you have the WC on your team.

2. There not a single road race where he has the sponsors logos on his chest. (He'll be defined as the rider in the rainbow jersey again and not the guy in The BH shirt.)

2. There not a single road race where he has the sponsors logos on his chest. (He'll be defined as the rider in the rainbow jersey again and not the guy in The BH shirt.)

One would think the world tour licences is in the bag now.. and if not invites to everything.

I stand corrected, they usually have the team name on there smallish.

One would think the world tour licences is in the bag now.. and if not invites to everything.

Ag they'll get invited to the Northpole now yes [emoji16] (if they don't get a WT spot)

Hey you know.. I am watching it again..hubby got home from the BnB at 7km to go and wanted to see when the race split..

John Degenkolb was initially in the Belgium group hey .. anyone know if he punctured or was called back to try help?

CAV..

“I wanted to be on Sagan’s wheel, and ultimately I was and then all of a sudden the road was blocked,” Cavendish said after picking up his silver medal.

“We talked about [blythe] going at that point, but with the wind it didn’t quite go. It just created a bit more of a barrier in front. He did what he was asked. I made the call, and at the end of the day, it was the wrong call to make.”

“I tried to find a way through, but I had to stop then go around Matthews, but by then it was too late. I got back on Tom Boonen, but it was too late to get on Sagan. I’m a little bit disappointed. I feel like I lost gold rather than I won silver. That’s how it is, you know.”

Hey you know.. I am watching it again..hubby got home from the BnB at 7km to go and wanted to see when the race split..

John Degenkolb was initially in the Belgium group hey .. anyone know if he punctured or was called back to try help?

I'm watching now at km 165 (2nd repeat watch)

Degenkolb was called back to help the Gorilla

Archived