You'll never lookout your bottle quite the same again...

T-Bob

I put the black marks on the outside down to buy product of vibration or chaffing.

The roads in Germany are clearly much smoother than SA.....

Not really.  No potholes put some are better here and some are pretty uneven as well.  The scratches do happen but the dirt is not so bad and washes off easily.

My bottles still get those black marks but I use them on the MTB as well

I also use mine on both MTB and Road

6000 km since u been in Deutschland ..... Wow those long summer days are paying off

The commuting clocks the miles big time.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use those Milton tablets you get, pop one in a bottle for an hour or so the night before then rinse out with hot water and always good to go!

I use those Milton tablets you get, pop one in a bottle for an hour or so the night before then rinse out with hot water and always good to go!

Milton bottle for me, works out cheaper.

If you look at the active ingredient, Milton and Bleach is the same thing.

Milton is so safe that it can be used to sterilize drinking water.

Milton bottle for me, works out cheaper.

I'm not a cheap a$$   :whistling:  ;)

Edit:- on a serious note it's just more convenient and I only use bottles for long rides over 60k's (Saturdays) and at races (don't race that much anymore)

I'm not a cheap a$$   :whistling:  ;)

Edit:- on a serious note it's just more convenient and I only use bottles for long rides over 60k's (Saturdays) and at races (don't race that much anymore)

Yeah I know I`m a cheap skate, but every little saving is needed when the time comes to buy mtb stuff.

Check Mont St Anne speed trap on 6 August 2016, Rachel Atherton 73.6 km/h only Aaron Gwin faster at 74.4 km/h. Faster than all the other men.

yeah, I know. But still slower down the mountain than all the men in terms of actual time taken. 

yeah, I know. But still slower down the mountain than all the men in terms of actual time taken. 

I was wondering if that speed trap was faulty. She is great though.

Ok you drink some Jik water and I`ll drink some Milton water.

Jik is actually a recommended method of purifying water especially in rural areas.

1st world problems not wanting to drink jik water, but 1000's have to do this every day and with the water crisis in SA we are all gonna be strapped for water very very very soon.

Jik is actually a recommended method of purifying water especially in rural areas.

1st world problems not wanting to drink jik water, but 1000's have to do this every day and with the water crisis in SA we are all gonna be strapped for water very very very soon.

Yeah I know I would not tell someone to drink Jik water if I thought it was bad. I`m nice like that.

open up a new thread with that title.

BTW - it's an intrinsic and natural propensity to be more risk averse than males, for some odd reason. I dunno. I reckon it has a LOT to do with society's different treatment of the sexes. Would be a good experiment to get 2 lighties together and mould them equally from day dot, so that they have equal exposure to risk, danger etc.

Also - as lighties - which child are you more likely to let play rough and tumble, climb bigger trees, jungle gyms etc. The boy, or the girl? "You" being the average parent, that is. 

Yes, and TESTOSTERONE!

Just boil it for a few minutes. Our baby's bottles were never sterilised by any chemicals and he's now a healthy 5. Dish soap + warm water. Boiling every week or so.

We do need a measure of bacteria in our lives, even the bad ones.

Archived