Mobile Site issues

akneethling

I'm experiencing issues wit the bikeub mobile site. It started first with the default android browser, now with chrome mobile too. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I'm experiencing issues wit the bikeub mobile site. It started first with the default android browser, now with chrome mobile too. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Works fine on Safari.... ????

Android browser still not working. Since last week...... it just says "website not available". With chrome mobile earlier today.... there was one error that said " too many redirects". Recommended action was to clear cookies. I did that...... still no luck. It started working now.

FYI..... I had to post the topic with my laptop.

Sorry to Hijack thread but im also having issues uploading pictures in the classifieds section from both mobile and pc,using chrome on both. On mobile it says cookies not enabled even though it has been enabled and on the desktop site from the pc it says error. Pictures have been taken from my android phone. Can anybody assist? Thanks in advance

Its also difficult to see the "Next" and "Previous" buttons in the messages. They extremely light. Please can you change the colour to make it easier to see.

There is also no button going back to forums. Have to go back with the browser back function. This ensures that I view everything twice.

Archived