[Event] The Darling Ttu 24 Hr MTB Enduro

Events Bot

Event Name: The Darling Ttu 24 Hr MTB Enduro
When: 1 October 2016 - 2 October 2016
Where: !Khwa ttu, R27 West Coast Road, Yzerfontein, Western Cape
Category: MTB

A solo or team relay event riding multi laps over a 24 hour period on a fast purpose build single track.

A race with a BIG difference!

The idea is quite simple, you race as many laps as you can in 24 hours. The solo winner or team is the one with the most laps. The race starts at 10am on Saturday 1 October and finishes at 10 am on Sunday. You may start or stop whenever you want. Sleeping, eating, drinking and dancing are allowed. The venue has lots of space for camping with showers, toilets, water, food stands, beer garden, a bike shop, bike wash, entertainment, power points for light and cell phone charge, free wifi and a huge Bedouin tent in the centre of the race village. This event is meant to be endurable and enjoyable.

3 km - Fun Ride for Kiddies - Free of charge

10 km - 24 hours Mountain Bike Challenge

Cost:

R275 for single riders

R550 for team of 2

R1100 for team of 4

Early bird prices apply

Go to Event Page

• 1 month later...

kinda sad I only find out about this one now, already entered the ladismith cheesy race and booked accommodation, bleh. 

But is it #Enduro?

of course. #enduro can be whatever you want it to be!

hope it works, was keen to do it, but that family holiday got in the way

How much climbing per lap?

Not much, the last time I rode those trails I did the 10 Km loop and ventured about 3 Km off that loop and my total climbing was 185 meters. So I figure its probably about 150 to 160 meters.