The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

I always like this profile image

http://images.cyclingtips.com/content/uploads/2016/10/Giro_dItalia_2017_profile-1024x417.jpg

Finally something that doesn't suit Sagan, like the whole '17 Tour!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally something that doesn't suit Sagan, like the whole '17 Tour!

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I always like this profile image

http://images.cyclingtips.com/content/uploads/2016/10/Giro_dItalia_2017_profile-1024x417.jpg

Agreed  :thumbup:  bring it ON!!!

Those are not tears of joy??

Lol.. I quietly said to myself after seeing the tdf route for next year

. Number 6 is in the bag... I can't even say I thought about who would take GC[emoji85]

Would love to see him have a go at the Giro (weather etc all suits him - rout not so so much) and see how he will fair in the points competition, but it just is too soon after the classics... he needs to recover a bit.

Lol.. I quietly said to myself after seeing the tdf route for next year

. Number 6 is in the bag... I can't even say I thought about who would take GC[emoji85]

Would love to see him have a go at the Giro (weather etc all suits him - rout not so so much) and see how he will fair in the points competition, but it just is too soon after the classics... he needs to recover a bit.

Your poor baby ;)

Your poor baby ;)

[emoji23] [emoji23]

Him not riding gives me the chance to enjoy the spectacle of the GC battle..[emoji12]

So, as reported in the media, Froome Dawg is eyeing the Giro as it suits him.

Nibali also dared him to race the 100th edition as he is preparing to retain his title.

Obviously, there's special significance to this edition as it is the centenary year.

Psst.. if anyone is missing some racing.. they are showing the saitama criterium on SS9 right now..16km to go and boy there are lots of fans out there. All the TDF jersey wearers and some more are racing.

Psst.. if anyone is missing some racing.. they are showing the saitama criterium on SS9 right now..16km to go and boy there are lots of fans out there. All the TDF jersey wearers and some more are racing.

Sagan won?

Archived