The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

Almost a winning performance against second tier stage racers, will have a problem when comes up against the likes of a fresh Alberto, Froome with his team and Bardet. 

To make matters worse for Quintana, he will have Valverde sitting on his wheel in France as well. 

Definitely not second tier he rode against. Way too harsh.

Also not sure how Contador is classed as first tier? I get he's a fan favourite for most, even though I have no idea why, but he's never been anywhere close to Froome for quite a while now. And Bardet? Cmon dude.

If anything, Froome is first tier and everyone else is second tier, or at least Team Sky is first tier. The likes of Nibali, Quintana, Contador and now Dumoulin, they're all on a similar level. Lets see if any of them can make that step up.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything, Froome is first tier and everyone else is second tier, or at least Team Sky is first tier.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:  its only Monday...

Froome, Pffftt. 

Without his strong team protecting the life out of him for 3 weeks he ain't ****. (In my eyes at least)

Contador is a fan favorite for a reason. 

You guys also did not mention Porte above. 

Almost a winning performance against second tier stage racers, will have a problem when comes up against the likes of a fresh Alberto, Froome with his team and Bardet.

To make matters worse for Quintana, he will have Valverde sitting on his wheel in France as well.

Clenbutador is second tier too, so I'm sure he and Naairo will have a few good scraps for the ass end of the podium.

Froome, Pffftt.

Without his strong team protecting the life out of him for 3 weeks he ain't ****. (In my eyes at least)

There must a reason that Alberti is still supported, but it's certainly not because he wins.

Clenbutador is second tier too, so I'm sure he and Naairo will have a few good scraps for the ass end of the podium.

Just laughed out loud, I can just imagine valverde is like a third wheel on a date, poor Q and bertie trying to scrap it out with him dragging a BB behind him.

Just laughed out loud, I can just imagine valverde is like a third wheel on a date, poor Q and bertie trying to scrap it out with him dragging a BB behind him.

Valverde is so old and drugged up that he should be in The Rolling Stones!

Froome, Pffftt. 

Thats why cycling is a team sport and I love it so much. There is also so much money can buy I think in terms of suffering for a team mate, the rest is if you like the oke. 

Case in point, Valverde paid to ride for Quintana, I would rather have a puncture than him on my team. Where Froome has Luke Rowe, Ian Stannard, Mikel Nieve and Kiriy - okes that bury themselves for the oke. 

Feels like a grand tour or Classic is on, a bit of Valverde bashing gets me in a good mood.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Who exactly is Froomes biggest threat at the Tour? Considering Nairo is going to be completely gassed out in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There must a reason that Alberti is, but it's certainly not because he wins.

Guys who only watch the 3 Grand Tours really crack me up.

Contador got four second places in stage races this year already. IOW he is in good shape.

Ruta Del Sol - 2nd to Valverde by 1 second

Paris Nice - 2nd to Henao by 2 seconds

Pais Vasco - 2nd to Valverde by 17 seconds

Volta Ciclista a Catalunya - 2nd to Valverde by 1:03

Rockstar Valverde is in just as good shape.

Froome has been Nowhere this year so far, why...because the one trick pony only focuses on the Daupine and Tour.

Who exactly is Froomes biggest threat at the Tour? Considering Nairo is going to be completely gassed out in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Contador, Porte and Bardet .

@Patchelicious not having a dig at you, only showing my disregard for all things Froome and my liking for Contador. 

Guys who only watch the 3 Grand Tours really crack me up.

Contador got four second places in stage races this year already. IOW he is in good shape.

Ruta Del Sol - 2nd to Valverde by 1 second

Paris Nice - 2nd to Henao by 2 seconds

Pais Vasco - 2nd to Valverde by 17 seconds

Volta Ciclista a Catalunya - 2nd to Valverde by 1:03

Rockstar Valverde is in just as good shape.

Froome has been Nowhere this year so far, why...because the one trick pony only focuses on the Daupine and Tour.

Like I said, doesn't win.

@Patchelicious not having a dig at you, only showing my disregard for all things Froome and my liking for Contador.

???? Don't stress dude, a bit of fan banter is always fun. (Not that I have picked Sky as my team for the TDF yet)

Archived