Win 1 of 2 Absa Cape Epic team entries with USN

News bot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question, there was also a draw for 5 x USN shopping vouchers, did that happen?

Hi 

The Hamper draw will happen tomorrow morning, you will know by close of business tomorrow. 

Kind regards 

quick question, there was also a draw for 5 x USN shopping vouchers, did that happen?

A USN voucher would definitely improve my day...

Well done to the winners, enjoy the Epic. Thanks to USN for the challenge as well, definitely helped to up my own game. 

Hi all,

Apologies for the wait. We've now got the names of the 5 x R1500 USN Online Shopping Voucher winners.

Well done to:

• Bennie Pienaar
  • Erik Klootwyk
  • Martin Breytenbach
  • Werner Bezuidenhoudt
  • Jandri Vorster

We'll be in touch shortly via email with the details.

Well done to the winners and again to all participants!  :clap:

• 8 months later...

Hi all,

Apologies for the wait. We've now got the names of the 5 x R1500 USN Online Shopping Voucher winners.

Well done to:

• Bennie Pienaar
  • Erik Klootwyk
  • Martin Breytenbach
  • Werner Bezuidenhoudt
  • Jandri Vorster

We'll be in touch shortly via email with the details.

Well done to the winners and again to all participants!  :clap:

Hi Admin

From the posts it sounds like you provided the tech backend ... so guessing then maybe you'll know if there's another for this year, ie Epic 2018? Thank you. 

Hi Admin

From the posts it sounds like you provided the tech backend ... so guessing then maybe you'll know if there's another for this year, ie Epic 2018? Thank you. 

There is something in the pipeline with a different sponsor for 2018. Expect to see some news on that later this month.

• 2 weeks later...