Francoisjvr

Hi all,

I have 2 bikes, a 2015 Scott Scale 910 and a 2014 Trek Superfly FS 9. Both bikes have full XT group sets are well maintained and in excellent condition.

My aim is to sell both bikes and buy a nice new dual suspension bike. I have shortlisted the new Scott Scale or Spesialized...

i need some guidance on what the bikes are worth? I have been offered a number on trade in on the one bike but i think I'm getting taken for a ride.

Any guidace or advise will be appreciated.

A offer was made that you rejected. This is a indication that you already established a price for which you would sell. Put up your add in the classifieds and see what happens. Maybe you will get your asking price and if you don't, drop it a bit or look at the nearest reasonable offer. 

Thanks for the response but to you point i got offered almost half what I paid for the bike new less than a year ago...hence my request for advise on the bikes worth.

Thanks for the response but to you point i got offered almost half what I paid for the bike new less than a year ago...hence my request for advise on the bikes worth.

Ja. But when you ride it off the showroom floor .............