Moolman-Pasio injured in Chrono des Nations crash

News bot

The number of times that the word "moto" features when riders get injured is not acceptable.

Accidents happen, I understand that, but I am sure that the moto thing is getting to boiling point now and must be addressed.

I had too giggle when reading this. UCI aren't terribly interested in anything but money..... So this won't get attention unless their pockets start feeling it. Too many old school riders and administrators are still out there saying, crashes are part of racing

These races are getting super dangerous for the riders and not because of dick riders or substance abuse ( lets wait till friday ) but because of the imense amount of personel (<- edit spelling) that are involved and need to be transported with the riders by either car or motor bike, and is it really A "road" race when A rider needs to check for the vehicles on the road while racing at insane speeds? 

Has anybody seen the footage? Apparently they said the moto was stationary and she crashed into it (basically, it was really just an accident)? Still, would like to see something done, but BaGearA also makes a good point.