Celebrate cycling and win with The Cyclist Co

News bot

Been testing the socks on a few rides now. Super comfy and stylish. Awesome fit. Highly recommended.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the pleasure of getting a set of the black and grey socks for our DC team. The socks are very good quality and a superb fit! The colour combos available are also really cool!

We wondered who took the 12 pairs, thanks for the support, good luck for DC, post some pics for us. 

Love the authentic old school feel that The Cyclist CO offers something for everyone. Love the color schemes used too... can't wait to get my hands on sum kit very soon.

Thanks Senzo, can't wait to see your order come through 

Cool looks ng socks ... keen to try them out ... hope they get to Durban soon

Thanks, they available online at the moment we looking at retailers as a next step. 

Been testing the socks on a few rides now. Super comfy and stylish. Awesome fit. Highly recommended.

Great news, thanks we appreciate the support. Glad to hear you enjoying the socks. 

When will i know when i'm the lucky winner of these amazing looking socks and awesome coffee?!  :whistling:  ;)

Comp closes at the end of the month. Feel free to enter a couple of times. 

Does a tag in a comment on an instagram post that my wife posted of me count?

It sure does, as long as she follows us or you do so when we announce the winners at the end of the month so we can get hold you guys if you take the prize. 

Some cool pics, nice one

Great thanks, please share any cool pics you take on social media with us and get into the competition.