ASS MAGIC Chamois Cream, a premium chamois cream created in Cape Town

News bot

This is not a loaded question, really. Why is AM better than J&J baby bum cream or similar I have been using?

Hi ratherberidin

ASS MAGIC was developed with a specific purpose, to be a chamois cream which would prevent chafing and be anti-bacterial/fungal. Thus we have used specific ingredients to ensure that these requirements are met and exceeded.

We use lanolin and synthetic beeswax, both ingredients have fantastic anti-chafe properties.

Along with that, we also have 4 essential oils being Tea Tree, Witch Hazel, Lemon and Sweet Almond oil. This ensures that the cream is both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.

As I have also mentioned there is Zinc Oxide which promotes healing assisted by the Sweet Almond and Witch Hazel oils.

Lastly, cycling kit should not be washed at higher temperatures than 30-40C as this can damage the fabric. AM will wash out of your chamois at these lower temperatures ensuring that in the long run your chamois doesn't 'clog up'.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pikey

Where are you based? We will let you know what the closest retailers to your are.

Thanks for the support.

alberton

alberton

Your closest store would either be Ridgeway Cycles or Concept Cyclery Melrose Arch. I suppose neither are in your specific area, we will look into getting into a store closer to you.

Do you have any stores you would recommend?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ratherberidin

ASS MAGIC was developed with a specific purpose, to be a chamois cream which would prevent chafing and be anti-bacterial/fungal. Thus we have used specific ingredients to ensure that these requirements are met and exceeded.

We use lanolin and synthetic beeswax, both ingredients have fantastic anti-chafe properties.

Along with that, we also have 4 essential oils being Tea Tree, Witch Hazel, Lemon and Sweet Almond oil. This ensures that the cream is both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.

As I have also mentioned there is Zinc Oxide which promotes healing assisted by the Sweet Almond and Witch Hazel oils.

Lastly, cycling kit should not be washed at higher temperatures than 30-40C as this can damage the fabric. AM will wash out of your chamois at these lower temperatures ensuring that in the long run your chamois doesn't 'clog up'.

Fair enough. I'll buy your o-ring lube then. :)